Remove Canine Parvovirus With SNiPER
Remove Canine Parvovirus with SNiPER Disinfectant and Odor Eliminator
It is a heartbreaking thing to lose a new puppy to parvo. This virus is a terrible thing not only because of the initial trauma, but because it is very difficult to kill and if you don’t get rid of it, you may well condemn the next puppy you bring home too. It’s awful. SNiPER has been lab tested to kill this virus and is a good solution to this problem. You can use SNiPER to get rid of canine parvovirus in your home, outside your home, in kennels. And because SNiPER is friendly to the environment in your home, you can feel safe.
A Little Help For Our Furry Friends
Parvo is a highly contagious virus that is spread from dog to dog by contact with their feces. The effect in a closed environment (veterinary clinics, kennels, doggie daycare centers, etc.) can be devastating and quick. Wikipedia claims that the “mortality rate from this infection can reach 91% in untreated cases”. Since dogs don’t wash their paws often, they need a little help from you to help get rid of canine parvovirus in your home. You can follow these instructions to make your home safe again.
Why Use SNiPER?
1. SNiPER is non-corrosive, non-abrasive and does not cause harm to your equipment or your home.
2. The EPA has awarded this product the lowest toxicity rating they give out. This means that SNiPER is powerful enough to kill parvo, but is mild enough to wash your hands with. Using SNiPER, you can kill the pathogen – but not the dog. And, you can do it without endangering the health of your workers.
3. SNiPER can be very easily and efficiently applied through a ‘fogger’ type sprayer, or any other power sprayer.
4. SNiPER is very friendly to the environment – indoors, or out.
5. SNiPER is an all purpose cleaner, disinfectant and odor eliminator.
This new generation of technology is a giant step ahead of old-style, disinfecting products that are inexpensive, but are toxic, environmentally unfriendly, require special handling and are highly corrosive.
What You’ll Need
- Adjustable Nozzle Spray Bottle of SNiPER®, or some kind of power sprayer
- Clean, Absorbent Cloths
- Bucket of water and sponges
- Vacuum and Broom
1. Remove and clean (sweep or vacuum) all floors
2. Remove all trash and debris from surfaces
3. Wipe down any collected dust, dirt lint or gross filth from hard surfaces
4. Use fogger or sprayer to spray all surfaces of interior including ceilings, doors, windows, floors, floor mats, furniture with an even coat of SNiPER®. Use a fine mist setting. It is not necessary to saturate or create puddles.
5. Allow SNiPER® to dwell for up to 3 minutes to allow the surfactant to loosen any grime or dirt that is present.
6. Use clean, absorbent cloth(s) to wipe all surfaces thoroughly, with care given to remove all substances or gross films that may be stuck on surfaces.
7. Spray again and allow to stay wet. Lab tests indicate that surfaces being treated need to stay wet for 10 minutes to ensure inactivation of the virus.
Evaluate the odor and gross filth mitigation of each room and repeat the cleaning cycle if needed.
Can I Disinfect My Backyard?
The EPA says that “disinfection” is for hard surfaces only and we cannot apply the term “disinfection” to soft porous surfaces which would include things like cushions or carpet – or your lawn. You can dilute SNiPER by 3 parts water to one part SNiPER to sanitize, which is a lesser standard than “disinfection”. Sanitizing may not be sufficient to kill the virus. Having said that, SNiPER may – or may not – kill blades of grass, but will not kill the roots.
What About My Carpets and Sofa?
Again, the EPA does not allow any disinfection claim for porous surfaces. You can still spray SNiPER on your carpets or your sofa. Test that the fabrics are colorfast and give them a good spraying. You can get rid of parvovirus anywhere in your home with SNiPER.
If you have any questions regarding how to apply Nok-Out, or SNiPER® check out our How To Articles or, call Ted Price toll free at 866.551.1927.
My Mildew Stain Disappeared!
I brought in the plants for winter and when it was time to move them back outside in the spring, I had a mildew stain on the carpet. I received my Nok-Out Carpet cleaner and sprayed the stain and let it sit for 10 minutes. When I returned to scrub the stain it was completely gone!! Woo hoo!! Thank you, Mary Hunt, for introducing me to this wonderful product!
Rotten Potato Smell Gone!
There cannot be anything worse than potatoes that are forgotten and rot. Any pet I have ever had that had an accident cannot compare. Nok-Out eliminated the odor quickly. What a wonderful product!
Sniper Eliminated Our Mold Problems!
We’ve used SNiPER disinfectant for several years. It works great. It has eliminated our mold problems and, still, we use it to keep our wooden cutting boards safe.
Sniper Removed Old Water Odors, Mold & Mildew
I have been using Sniper in the Offshore oil industry as both a disinfectant and a deodorizer for years. It has eliminated old water smells of toilets and bathrooms not used in a year where the water sat and molded mildewed and stank. As well as being injected into our old quarters ac vents to prevent mold buildup. Always worked better than anything comparable and well worth the price.
Nok-Out Removed Old Dog Urine Odor
I have an Electrolux rug shampooer and was trying to remove old odors of dog urine in my oriental carpets. I shampooed them then put a concentration of 4-1 water to Nok-Out in the tank and went back over them. No more odor!! Worked great! Was sooo happy!
“Nok-Out Saved My New Car!”
Thank you for creating such a great product. I would and will recommend this to everyone I know. My son left raw meat in my car for 4 days and I thought that my new car was ruined, but after talking with you and using the product, I can now get in my car and the only thing that I smell is a clean, disinfected smell! Thank you for saving my new car!
Cats Get Old!
Cats get old. Things happen. Nok-Out was recommended to me by a friend in another state. I Will never go to the pet store again to try any other product. Nok-Out is IT! I told my Veterinarian about it. I love how fast it arrives after ordering. I ordered three times because we are still working on issues, but at least the house doesn’t SMELL! Amazing product. THANK YOU!
I Am Amazed at The Results!
I learned about Nok-Out from Mary Hunt’s Everyday Cheapskate column and had to try it. Shipping was so fast and your customer service is OUTSTANDING! I am amazed at the results! I even filled a tiny spray bottle to keep in my car. I won’t be wasting my money on any other cleaners anymore. You have a lifetime customer here. Thank you so much!
Removed All The Feral Cat Urine
Sniper has been AMAZING. I was able to completely remove all the feral cat urine scent from the carpets, mattresses, clothing, and toys. It worked beautifully and left no smell, no fumes, and didn’t leave any discoloration. Sniper is now my cleaner of choice and I use it everywhere to clean and sanitize as well as freshen the air. I even use it in my daughter’s gym shoes and soccer bag. Thank you so much. Seriously the best product on the market.