Remove Bathroom Odor and Disinfect With SNiPER
Bathrooms are Intensely Private Places and
We All Want Our Bathrooms to be Pristine
The bathroom is one of the places we all expect to have tremendous potential for non-cleanliness. Most likely this is because of all the horrible public bathrooms we have been in over the years. You know, those that stank either of the foul chemicals janitors commonly use to clean public restroom or because of all the uncleaned stinky stuff. But in our own homes, we all want the bathroom to be sparkling clean and shiny with no odor at all. Since so many odors come from microbes it makes perfect sense to clean your bathroom with a powerful disinfectant and Odor Eliminator. SNiPER is the one – it is a green cleanser that can safely deodorize and fully disinfect. You can remove bathroom odor and disinfect in one pass with SNiPER.
Why Do You Need More Than a Deodorizer When Cleaning Your Bathroom?
SNiPER Disinfectant is hypoallergenic, non-toxic, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-masking, and a true deodorant.
Remove Bathroom Odor With These Procedures
1. Spray SNiPER Disinfectant on the toilet bowl exterior surfaces, particularly around the base of the bowl, and in the grout surrounding the bowl. Allow to air dry for several minutes before sponging or wiping with a clean cloth. Initially, multiple applications may be required for old, persistent odors, where the odor source has penetrated deeply into the grout. Re-apply and allow SNiPER to soak into the grout also. Thereafter, every time the bowl is cleaned, be sure and give a good spray of SNiPER on the grout.
2. Spray SNiPER Disinfectant on the toilet seat (above and below), toilet back and sides, and top. Allow to dwell for 4-5 minutes for complete disinfection.
3. Use SNiPER Disinfectant on all counter tops, spraying carefully in seams, grout, and in counter top bowls and on fixtures.
4. Hard Surfaced Flooring: Use 8 oz of SNiPER Disinfectant to one-gallon of water in the mop reservoir. Do not use a regular string style mop for this because SNiPER will immediately go to work to try and disinfect those old-style mops. Instead, find a mop with a sprayer attached similar to this one. Baseboards can also be wiped with this solution for effective odor control. To disinfect flooring, use SNiPER Disinfectant full strength in your spray-mop.
5. Spray Doorknobs and faucets with SNiPER Disinfectant. Allowed to dwell for up to 5 minutes for full disinfection.
6. Apply SNiPER Disinfectant to mold & mildew sites liberally. Scrub away any ‘crud’ that comes loose. Wipe that crud away and re-apply. Allow to dwell up to 5 minutes.
7. Liberally apply SNiPER Disinfectant to door handles, towel racks, soap dishes, and automatic toothbrush appliances.
SNiPER is non-corrosive and will not cause harm to hard surfaces. THE EPA rates disinfecting products for toxicity in 4 areas – to skin, to eyes, to lungs and if ingested. SNiPER receives the lowest toxicity rating that the EPA gives out in all 4 categories. You can rely on SNiPER to remove odor and disinfect your bathroom to keep it smelling clean and fresh – without the harsh chemicals!
If you have any questions regarding how to apply Nok-Out, or SNiPER® check out our How To Articles or, call Ted Price toll free at 866.551.1927.
“Nok-Out Saved My New Car!”
Thank you for creating such a great product. I would and will recommend this to everyone I know. My son left raw meat in my car for 4 days and I thought that my new car was ruined, but after talking with you and using the product, I can now get in my car and the only thing that I smell is a clean, disinfected smell! Thank you for saving my new car!
Cats Get Old!
Cats get old. Things happen. Nok-Out was recommended to me by a friend in another state. I Will never go to the pet store again to try any other product. Nok-Out is IT! I told my Veterinarian about it. I love how fast it arrives after ordering. I ordered three times because we are still working on issues, but at least the house doesn’t SMELL! Amazing product. THANK YOU!
Nok-Out Removed Old Dog Urine Odor
I have an Electrolux rug shampooer and was trying to remove old odors of dog urine in my oriental carpets. I shampooed them then put a concentration of 4-1 water to Nok-Out in the tank and went back over them. No more odor!! Worked great! Was sooo happy!
I Am Amazed at The Results!
I learned about Nok-Out from Mary Hunt’s Everyday Cheapskate column and had to try it. Shipping was so fast and your customer service is OUTSTANDING! I am amazed at the results! I even filled a tiny spray bottle to keep in my car. I won’t be wasting my money on any other cleaners anymore. You have a lifetime customer here. Thank you so much!
Sniper Removed Old Water Odors, Mold & Mildew
I have been using Sniper in the Offshore oil industry as both a disinfectant and a deodorizer for years. It has eliminated old water smells of toilets and bathrooms not used in a year where the water sat and molded mildewed and stank. As well as being injected into our old quarters ac vents to prevent mold buildup. Always worked better than anything comparable and well worth the price.
Rotten Potato Smell Gone!
There cannot be anything worse than potatoes that are forgotten and rot. Any pet I have ever had that had an accident cannot compare. Nok-Out eliminated the odor quickly. What a wonderful product!
Removed All The Feral Cat Urine
Sniper has been AMAZING. I was able to completely remove all the feral cat urine scent from the carpets, mattresses, clothing, and toys. It worked beautifully and left no smell, no fumes, and didn’t leave any discoloration. Sniper is now my cleaner of choice and I use it everywhere to clean and sanitize as well as freshen the air. I even use it in my daughter’s gym shoes and soccer bag. Thank you so much. Seriously the best product on the market.
My Mildew Stain Disappeared!
I brought in the plants for winter and when it was time to move them back outside in the spring, I had a mildew stain on the carpet. I received my Nok-Out Carpet cleaner and sprayed the stain and let it sit for 10 minutes. When I returned to scrub the stain it was completely gone!! Woo hoo!! Thank you, Mary Hunt, for introducing me to this wonderful product!
Sniper Eliminated Our Mold Problems!
We’ve used SNiPER disinfectant for several years. It works great. It has eliminated our mold problems and, still, we use it to keep our wooden cutting boards safe.